Friday, September 14, 2012

A box of Sunshine

Whether your missionary needs some cheering up or your just wanting to send a little sun his way, this package is a fun take on a color theme. I enjoyed putting this together for my brother. He is nearing the end of his mission and with less then 6 months left I know it is hard not to think about home. So I decided to send him a little of our sun. 

Items enclosed:
- Clorox Wipes
- Whoopee Cushion
- Nerds
- Sour Patch Kids
- Silly Putty
- Burt's Bees Chap stick
-Skittles 
-Yellow writing supplies
- Squirt Gun
- Gloves
- Notepad
-Glowsticks
- Slim Jim
- Sponge Bob Ice Pack
-Sponge Bob Bandaids
-Ball
-Crystal Light powdered drink






I placed lyrics to "There Is Sunshine in My Soul Today" at the bottom of the package!
To print or copy lyrics, click here


I made cards to put inside and a paper sun and printed out some cute sunshine sayings.