Our first WHAT TO SEND section was great for Elders but I know how much we needed one ESPECIALLY FOR SISTERS!
1. Nail Accessories: Anything from polish to a file, to a little manicure kit.
2. Make-up Bag: A cute new make-up bag that they could use for travel or to store basics in, you could even fill it with deodorant, perfume, razors, shaving cream, etc.
3. Lotion: Bath and Body Works was big when I was growing up and we loved getting a new scent for Christmas or a Birthday. Soap, shampoo, body wash, body butter, anything scenty! Or have you tried the Mary Kay Satin Hands, heavenly! A special treat they may fall in love with, and lets face it every girl needs a little pampering :)
4. Hand Sanitizer: Bath and Body Works sells really scenty ones which I totally love to store in my purse.
5. Hair Accessories: Bows, clips, headbands, ribbon, turban scarf, hair ties in all sorts of colors and thin little rubber bands are nice too if they are really into hair. You could even send along a little hairstyle book for new things they should try. Or make your own with cute ones you see online that you think they will like. And what if you surprised them with some leave in conditioner, dry shampoo, or curling gel; any of these products may make their morning routine a little faster on the crazy days. You could also send her a new brush, try this WET BRUSH! I am in love with it!
6. Jewelry: You can go out and splurge on your missionary or make something even more special. Check out our post HERE on some great DIY jewelry ideas.
7. Make-up: Whether it is a simple new chap-stick or a vibrant new color for their eyes. A little change in their morning routine with something a little different and new will sure to brighten their spirits. Make-up Wipes are a great little stuffer too, they make washing up all the easier, especially after a long day.
8. Cold Weather Accessories: Gloves, scarves, hats, warm wool socks, ear muffs, etc.
9. Tissues: The individually packaged kind are great. Especially since they come in all the fun patterns and they are easy to store in a purse or backpack. Sisters can always use tissues, I think they tend to use them a little more often then the Elders and it is nice to have them on hand.
10. Toothbrush / toothpaste / floss picks / mouthwash / white strips: Anything dental is sure to be something they prob are not exactly splurging on, so if you get them all the nice stuff they are sure to appreciate and take the extra effort to brighten their smile.
11. Medicine: The little travel tubes of Tylenol, Excedrin, or the beloved Midol are sure to come in handy ;)
12. Fluffy Slippers
13. A Frame: Let's face it our Sister's out there are more than likely willing to put a little extra time in to make their transitioning apt feel like home. And a framed photo of family may just be that extra special touch that motivates them all the harder. I also love these cute printables, for all the different seasons/holidays for them to switch out and bring a little extra deco to their home away from home.
14. Notepad and pen: Whether it is glitter or princesses sometimes a fun little notepad is a great child calmer, "Can you draw me a picture?" Or let special members or investigators right down a message in it before you leave the area, as a momento to look back on in years to come. An address book is also great to store contact info in for those that they hope to catch in touch with.
15. A Belt: Lets be honest belts are in. And whether it is a big chunky one or a bright colored skinny one, it may add a little spice to your Sister's revolving wardrobe. I am in love with the skinny belts from Forever 21, they may not be supreme quality but you can't beat the inexpensive price along with the trendy styles.